About Me

My photo
Hi, thank you for checking out my blog, on here I post my own photos and write about trends I am observing within VM, also anything that interests me and most recently adding photos of things I buy. I am a recent graduate having studied Fashion Marketing and Communication at Nottingham Trent University and work as a visual merchandising manager...Please if you wish feel free to follow my blog or contact me.

Saturday, 4 September 2010

London Shop Watch

I was in Westminster Thursday
Random photo I took of my new shoes in Victoria Gardens!

It seems this summer I have practically lived in London! I am working there three days a week and the past few weeks have been going there in addition for interviews. Finally I have got some more photos to share with you and some VM trends I have observed - the trends are to follow. First up are just some windows that caught my eye:






Aquascutum have kept it simple with brown paper parcels and ribbon for their sale window, whilst Etro used an 18th century painting as inspiration for a backdrop - modernised with bright colours; and I loved the postcards and camera used to display jewellery.

No comments:

Post a Comment