About Me

My photo
Hi, thank you for checking out my blog, on here I post my own photos and write about trends I am observing within VM, also anything that interests me and most recently adding photos of things I buy. I am a recent graduate having studied Fashion Marketing and Communication at Nottingham Trent University and work as a visual merchandising manager...Please if you wish feel free to follow my blog or contact me.

Thursday, 19 August 2010

Final Year Work

I was very pleased recently to receive my final year work back from my university - I was so worried I would never see it again! And couldn't physically afford to print it out again! Here are just a few pages for you to have a sneak peak at (there will be more on the way):



All images my own and copyright

No comments:

Post a Comment