About Me
- Lydia_Rose
- Hi, thank you for checking out my blog, on here I post my own photos and write about trends I am observing within VM, also anything that interests me and most recently adding photos of things I buy. I am a recent graduate having studied Fashion Marketing and Communication at Nottingham Trent University and work as a visual merchandising manager...Please if you wish feel free to follow my blog or contact me.
Saturday, 4 September 2010
VM at Louis Vuitton
When I visited Louis Vuitton yesterday I was hoping to catch their window display I saw last week - which was their handbags made into various animals! It was incredible and I was furious with myself for not having my camera on me. When I returned yesterday I was surprised with their new window - which has an osterich theme! Large eggs appear to have burst open with shoes inside, and large osterichs are used as display props. Their long necks balanced handbags and their backs carried luggage cases and mannequins. There seems to be a real safari theme going on with the brand, as before that there was a giraffe in the window! Once again Louis Vuitton does not disappoint, see what I am talking about:





Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment