The atmosphere is tence here at the head office as the show dawns on us, I can hardly believe its tomorrow!! All the months of work will be showcased for only a mere 20 minutes or so - seems not enough time at all to truely appreciate it all. Stress levels are high as a number of delays and mishaps to the process has meant everything is a little....well actually a lot last minute! People are acutally camping up here tonight to see it all through - leaving straight from here tomorrow to the show venue! Which is in the beautiful Banqueting House in Westminster.
Model castings were yesterday and still occuring this morning along with fitting sessions. The collection is really coming together though, its so exciting seeing the pieces being modelled by the models - for weeks I have examined the sketches and had images in my own head of how they would look, but it doesn't compare to the reality.
The sales book I am working on is getting there - just a few more adjustments left and then its ready for printing. So excited for the show now, where I will be working backstage as a model dresser - bring on tomorrow!
About Me
- Lydia_Rose
- Hi, thank you for checking out my blog, on here I post my own photos and write about trends I am observing within VM, also anything that interests me and most recently adding photos of things I buy. I am a recent graduate having studied Fashion Marketing and Communication at Nottingham Trent University and work as a visual merchandising manager...Please if you wish feel free to follow my blog or contact me.
Saturday, 18 September 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment