About Me

My photo
Hi, thank you for checking out my blog, on here I post my own photos and write about trends I am observing within VM, also anything that interests me and most recently adding photos of things I buy. I am a recent graduate having studied Fashion Marketing and Communication at Nottingham Trent University and work as a visual merchandising manager...Please if you wish feel free to follow my blog or contact me.

Tuesday, 21 September 2010

Julien Macdonald Show SS11

Sunday (19th) was show day at London Fashion Week!!! I had an incredible time working backstage at the show - I got to see the hair and make-up being done, explore the whole venue (the very grand Banqueting House in Westminster) and got to dress my own model! - She was wearing the citric acid petal print gown with gorgeous dark grey heels - I so want a pair! If you havent already see some pictures from the show below, my favourite dress? - Had to be the closing dress, the twilight petal print gown - the piercing blue flowers against the black makes it a show stopper.















We have had some great reviews as I was reading yesterday, the new mature image the brand is trying to achieve is being recognised, and judging by the number of celebrities that attended the show - there was some real excitement to see what Julien would produce on the day. Celebrity appearances included: Elle Macphearson and all the other regular BNTM judges, Rachael Stevens, Cat Deeley, Olivia Palmero, Alan Carr and Katy Perry and Janice Dickenson mades appearances. Expect to see many celebrities wearing these dresses on the red carpet next season!

No comments:

Post a Comment