About Me

My photo
Hi, thank you for checking out my blog, on here I post my own photos and write about trends I am observing within VM, also anything that interests me and most recently adding photos of things I buy. I am a recent graduate having studied Fashion Marketing and Communication at Nottingham Trent University and work as a visual merchandising manager...Please if you wish feel free to follow my blog or contact me.

Thursday, 5 August 2010

Julien Macdonald Internship Continued

Sorry its been sooo long since I last updated on my adventures at Julien Macdonald where I am currently interning, you just wouldn't believe how busy I have been lately. The last few weeks I have been looking at their sales figures, determining the best and worst sellers, also creating a fabric folder with samples of all the fabrics being used in the SS11 collection, some beautiful colours and prints await the show! As well I print the photos from the fitting sessions, had a manic time hunting down replacement ink for the printer!! Been researching for Julien and the marketing team, as well as admin duties and working on reception. We had a well known guest come to the office, Bianca Jagger! Can certainly say my excel skills are better than ever, though yesterday I also got to do a little sewing (sewing in labels to wool jumpers!) and ventured with a map round Oxford street.

As of next week I have a little time off from the internship, but I shall try harder once I return to keep you more regularly informed!

No comments:

Post a Comment