I was back in the office yesterday, busying myself with research in the morning, whilst in the afternoon I was moving deliveries, organising files and even sewing and preparing a dress to be sent out for a party - sure whoever it was for looked fantastic in it. Just hope my stitches stayed put! Saw Julien again, he had been on GMTV that morning, I had missed it unfortunately, but I made sure to watch Britain's Next Top Model last night to see him.
Yesterdays outfit - my black peg leg trousers from M&S - with a skinny tan belt, my loose grey top from Warehouse, grey pumps and ethnic jewellery. Perfect for the cooler summer day and so comfy.
About Me
- Lydia_Rose
- Hi, thank you for checking out my blog, on here I post my own photos and write about trends I am observing within VM, also anything that interests me and most recently adding photos of things I buy. I am a recent graduate having studied Fashion Marketing and Communication at Nottingham Trent University and work as a visual merchandising manager...Please if you wish feel free to follow my blog or contact me.
Tuesday, 6 July 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment