About Me

My photo
Hi, thank you for checking out my blog, on here I post my own photos and write about trends I am observing within VM, also anything that interests me and most recently adding photos of things I buy. I am a recent graduate having studied Fashion Marketing and Communication at Nottingham Trent University and work as a visual merchandising manager...Please if you wish feel free to follow my blog or contact me.

Monday, 9 August 2010

London Shop Watch

Its been a while since my last vm report, but here are a few pictures I have gathered recently during my lunch breaks from my internship in London just off Regent Street.

Crates and worn/rustic props remain a key trend in window displays.

Remember that farm trend I have been going on and on about?! Well barbour has taken on the trend in their latest window display

The A/W10 trends are taking over the windows now, plenty of camel, tweed, leather bags and wedge lace-up ankle boots

New Look opts for a more romantic look, tres Paris chic.

Dorothy Perkins on the other hand has a more folksy look, an aztec patterned maxi dress paired with a fur gillet, headscarves and ankle boots.



Miss Selfridge has used some beautiful images for backdrops, they remind me of a English stately manor, the old fashioned furniture, peacocks and plants, also the use of large gold frames.

The latest looks from Topshop here, I love the socks paired with lace-up ankle boots, perfect for autumn, and the camel shorts and navy military jacket (just bought myself a similar one which iam very happy with!)


H&M has gone dotty! It looks like it belongs on 101 dalmations - polka dot is obviously a big trend for them this season.

Finally Zara.....oh Zara, literally there is so much in there I want for my A/W10 wardrobe!! And it sucks that I cannot afford it, waiting on payday in a couple weeks. I have though snapped up there navy military jacket, also on my wish list is the camel peg leg trousers with tan belt, the quilted navy jacket, fur gillet and black leather skirt.

All own photos

No comments:

Post a Comment