My latest purchases have been more sensible buys, I am thinking ahead to A/W and have chosen classic pieces that are going to last, very important whilst my budget is tight! My recent purchases include: a fur coat (vintage from the 70s off ebay), a military coat (in navy, new from Zara), a pair of buckle ankle boots (from Topshop in versatile tan), a pair of peg leg trousers (Topshop) and a Stella McCartney grey jumper (one of the girls at my internship was having a wardrobe clearout, so got a bargain there!)
About Me
- Lydia_Rose
- Hi, thank you for checking out my blog, on here I post my own photos and write about trends I am observing within VM, also anything that interests me and most recently adding photos of things I buy. I am a recent graduate having studied Fashion Marketing and Communication at Nottingham Trent University and work as a visual merchandising manager...Please if you wish feel free to follow my blog or contact me.
Monday, 9 August 2010
Recent Purchases
My latest purchases have been more sensible buys, I am thinking ahead to A/W and have chosen classic pieces that are going to last, very important whilst my budget is tight! My recent purchases include: a fur coat (vintage from the 70s off ebay), a military coat (in navy, new from Zara), a pair of buckle ankle boots (from Topshop in versatile tan), a pair of peg leg trousers (Topshop) and a Stella McCartney grey jumper (one of the girls at my internship was having a wardrobe clearout, so got a bargain there!)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment