About Me
- Lydia_Rose
- Hi, thank you for checking out my blog, on here I post my own photos and write about trends I am observing within VM, also anything that interests me and most recently adding photos of things I buy. I am a recent graduate having studied Fashion Marketing and Communication at Nottingham Trent University and work as a visual merchandising manager...Please if you wish feel free to follow my blog or contact me.
Thursday, 5 August 2010
Starting Afresh
My aim this summer as I returned home from uni was to have a fresh start and re-decorate my room. The last time I decorated it was back when I was thirteen, and its safe to say my taste in interiors has vastly developed since then! Being a girly girl and a lover of vintage and traditional English decor, I picked a soft pale pink for the walls. As for the furniture I am currently hunting down a cream chest of drawers - for all my clothes!! I love florals, birds and the whole cath kidston/cabbages and roses aesthetic, so picked a Cath Kidston polka dot bed spread in grey and white, and have piled on various pink patterned cushions. As well I love pictures on the walls so framed some gorgeous patterned papers, from maps, written letters to birds and roses. I have stacks of magazines, my dolls house and I am struggling to accommodate all my shoes!! Anyone know where to get a decent shoe rack?! I am still hunting one of those down. Still to go....I am also looking for more pictures to hang, a new mirror for above my sink and the all important chest of drawers!! See some pics of how I am doing so far:














Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment