About Me

My photo
Hi, thank you for checking out my blog, on here I post my own photos and write about trends I am observing within VM, also anything that interests me and most recently adding photos of things I buy. I am a recent graduate having studied Fashion Marketing and Communication at Nottingham Trent University and work as a visual merchandising manager...Please if you wish feel free to follow my blog or contact me.

Saturday, 8 May 2010

Recent Purchases

Apologies for the lack of recent posts! - i know its no excuse, but I have genuinely been bogged with work, deadlines research etc. However I shall make up for this loss, starting with my exciting recent purchases.

Firstly - this bird cushion, I first spotted this adorable cushion in Elle decoration a couple months back, and I loved it instantly. Randomly I came across it in Nottingham's Tokenhouse - a lovely gift shop with a homes section, where I found this treasure.

Next Primark have some great fashion bargains, the other day I bought these gorgeous floral denim shorts, which I wore yesterday with the thin tan belt (teamed with a striped shirt and boyfriend blazor, completed with a matching vintage tan leather bag). Also in the hope that we get some nice summer weather I bought this blue rose patterned dress - which was a steal at £5.



Next with the intention of soon booking a holiday to ibiza, I got rather excited and started my bikini shopping. Having looked around yesterday it was H&M that impressed me, and i got the two bikinis below. One is a beauitful floral rose print (I can't seem to get enough!) and the other is a more vintage 50's styling in a polka dot pattern.


Finally my Topshop finds, with an interview nearing I was on the hunt for something to wear for this occassion, I finalised on this beautiful draped waistcoat with a black lace panel at the back, it can also tie at the back, though I choose to tie it round the front. As well as a summer staple I purchased a leotard, I am also planning on getting a lace one for nights out.


There are some fantastic finds on the highstreet, with so many wearable and feminine trends there just too much choice this season!

No comments:

Post a Comment