About Me

My photo
Hi, thank you for checking out my blog, on here I post my own photos and write about trends I am observing within VM, also anything that interests me and most recently adding photos of things I buy. I am a recent graduate having studied Fashion Marketing and Communication at Nottingham Trent University and work as a visual merchandising manager...Please if you wish feel free to follow my blog or contact me.

Thursday, 20 May 2010

Kate Moss for Topshop


The new Kate Moss range is out as of today!! - and this collection does not disappoint loyal followers like myself. Playing on an ethereal, bohemian and romantic enchanted look, it's luxurious, sophisticated and feminine. Intricate detailings range from lace, beaded embellishment, sequins, feathers and ruffles. Shes done it again! See my pick of the range below. Also check out her basic range for wardrobe staples.


No comments:

Post a Comment