About Me

My photo
Hi, thank you for checking out my blog, on here I post my own photos and write about trends I am observing within VM, also anything that interests me and most recently adding photos of things I buy. I am a recent graduate having studied Fashion Marketing and Communication at Nottingham Trent University and work as a visual merchandising manager...Please if you wish feel free to follow my blog or contact me.

Saturday, 29 May 2010

Leather A/W 2010


It's no great secret that the humble leather jacket has become a wide-spread wardrobe staple over the last few Winters. As a fashion trend in 2010, however, women's leather clothing is being taken to a whole new level. You name it and its been made in leather and put on the catwalk, everything from: skirts, trousers, vests, capes and even Hermes did a leather jumpsuit for their aviator look! Keep hold of your leather shorts and skirts from this season, leather is here to stay.

No comments:

Post a Comment