About Me

My photo
Hi, thank you for checking out my blog, on here I post my own photos and write about trends I am observing within VM, also anything that interests me and most recently adding photos of things I buy. I am a recent graduate having studied Fashion Marketing and Communication at Nottingham Trent University and work as a visual merchandising manager...Please if you wish feel free to follow my blog or contact me.

Thursday, 27 May 2010

A Matter of Taste

Some people will tell you that food and fashion do not go together. These people don't include photographer Fulvio Bonavia, whose latest concept shoot takes combining food & fashion to whole new level. In the set of pictures he creates fashionable accessories using various delectable ingredients. So whether you have a preference for blueberry handbag, garlic gumboots or a parmesan purse, the shoot titled "A matter of taste" has something for you. I particularly like the blackberry chanel!! - Not too practical but looks soo pretty, and good enough to eat.





No comments:

Post a Comment