About Me

My photo
Hi, thank you for checking out my blog, on here I post my own photos and write about trends I am observing within VM, also anything that interests me and most recently adding photos of things I buy. I am a recent graduate having studied Fashion Marketing and Communication at Nottingham Trent University and work as a visual merchandising manager...Please if you wish feel free to follow my blog or contact me.

Thursday, 27 May 2010

Recent Purchases

Recently I have been spending more than I can afford! But with such fantastic products on offer on the highstreet its hard to resist. Having been attending interviews and offered placements I keep finding myself buying more and more clothes! - Think I keep using them as my excuse for shopping! Well I need to look current with the trends right up to the last minute don't I?! Anyway below are my recent purchases:

This blue polka dot dress is such a perfect fit and ideal for the office in summer, a bargain from Primark (though lets not tell people in the office that!)

I absolutely love this skirt from Topshop, I managed to find it in the sale section of the Oxford street store - quite proud of this achievement! Its body con with a visible zip at the back, again good for interning.

This lace jacket has been so useful whilst we had some warm weather, its so lightweight to carry, can be thrown over a dress and instantly updates your look. At the same time though lace is classic and will last season after season. A great find from Primark once again.

For such a long time I have wanted a cream lace dress and finally I have found the perfect one!! It may not look it but yep its Primark.

To go with all these new clothes I need shoes, firstly the shoe of the season and most probably the next, brogues. And then the essential nude heels, peeptoe as this is the heel design of the season - this shoes are fantastic as they literally go with anything. They can combine with pretty much any colour - they are a wardrobe staple of mine.

I love this playsuit, I am a huge fan of this blue/grey hue as well as timeless polka dot so it was a winning combination for me. Can be worn in the day or dressed up for the evening with heels. A steal from Primark.

Denim shorts are a must have of the season, I found this great pair in Uniqlo.

Finally for my holiday to Ibiza I had to get this swimsuit - garesh bold colours and leopard print? Only in Ibiza can I pull this off! A bargain at half price in the Matalan sale.

No comments:

Post a Comment