About Me
- Lydia_Rose
- Hi, thank you for checking out my blog, on here I post my own photos and write about trends I am observing within VM, also anything that interests me and most recently adding photos of things I buy. I am a recent graduate having studied Fashion Marketing and Communication at Nottingham Trent University and work as a visual merchandising manager...Please if you wish feel free to follow my blog or contact me.
Monday, 1 March 2010
VM in Japan
Tokyo had some beautiful visual merchandising and store designs; and as I predicted back in Christmas we are seeing farm and country market influences. Hay bales, wicker baskets, vegetables, handwriting on chalk boards and wooden crates are all finding their way into displays. These objects have an organic, fresh and natural theme to them, something consumers today have a greater interest in. See what I am talking about below:
























Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment