About Me

My photo
Hi, thank you for checking out my blog, on here I post my own photos and write about trends I am observing within VM, also anything that interests me and most recently adding photos of things I buy. I am a recent graduate having studied Fashion Marketing and Communication at Nottingham Trent University and work as a visual merchandising manager...Please if you wish feel free to follow my blog or contact me.

Monday, 29 March 2010

Shop Watch

The Farm Trend is about in Tunbridge Wells as I found out while going around town today. From one off independents to Cath Kidston and Jigsaw. The other obvious big influence on VM is Easter - with eggs, daffodils and rabbits a plenty in stores.

First here's Cath Kidston - with wallpaper hanging down, step ladders, crates and bulbs:


Joules however had the bicycle trend in their window:

More crates at Crew Clothing:

Jigsaw had a gardening theme in their window, with a wheelbarrow, pots and bulbs:



This gardening store down towards the pantiles of Tunbridge Wells has some beautiful products and great VM:





All own photos.

No comments:

Post a Comment