About Me

My photo
Hi, thank you for checking out my blog, on here I post my own photos and write about trends I am observing within VM, also anything that interests me and most recently adding photos of things I buy. I am a recent graduate having studied Fashion Marketing and Communication at Nottingham Trent University and work as a visual merchandising manager...Please if you wish feel free to follow my blog or contact me.

Sunday, 21 March 2010

Jigsaw Evening

Last thursday the Nottingham Jigsaw store held a showcase evening with a catwalk show, showcasing the brand's latest S/S range. As well as this they had live music and style advisors on hand. There was a great turn out for the event, and the fashion show was fun and light-spirited. I was there for research purposes to better understand the brand and its consumers, all the ladies instore were friendly and their comments were all very insightful for my report. See some images below:








Own photos

No comments:

Post a Comment