I absolutely love this patterned lining inside with pheasants and flowers, the oranges and red are a good contrast against the pale jade green shade on the outside. This kimono really stood out from the rest for me and I didnt see any others like it, and it was a mere 1000Y! (Only £7.50!)
About Me
- Lydia_Rose
- Hi, thank you for checking out my blog, on here I post my own photos and write about trends I am observing within VM, also anything that interests me and most recently adding photos of things I buy. I am a recent graduate having studied Fashion Marketing and Communication at Nottingham Trent University and work as a visual merchandising manager...Please if you wish feel free to follow my blog or contact me.
Monday, 1 March 2010
Japan Purchases
Whilst in Japan I saw some fantastic fashion, out there everyone is much more creative and adventurous with their fashion choices. The Harajuku girls lived up to their reputation whilst I was out there. Despite the number of shops I went to, it was the Ginza market and infact a magazine shop where I made my most purchases. I loved the traditional kimonos, so had to buy myself one - which I intend to wear here come summer. Out there the Japanese wore theirs with a fur stole - so I purchased one to wear with my kimono. Also in the market their were a number of large old pocket watches, and as a person who prefers wearing a watch around their neck instead of their wrist, I thought I had to have one. For my sister as a souvenir and as I know she loves them, I bought her a gold lucky cat, sadly though this broke travelling back home :( However its head is in one piece - as you can see below:



I absolutely love this patterned lining inside with pheasants and flowers, the oranges and red are a good contrast against the pale jade green shade on the outside. This kimono really stood out from the rest for me and I didnt see any others like it, and it was a mere 1000Y! (Only £7.50!)

I absolutely love this patterned lining inside with pheasants and flowers, the oranges and red are a good contrast against the pale jade green shade on the outside. This kimono really stood out from the rest for me and I didnt see any others like it, and it was a mere 1000Y! (Only £7.50!)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment