This week once again I could not resist making some purchases, however I did keep it cheap and to Primark - so therefore I think I am only half in the wrong...? Anyway, finally after waiting since christmas pink (like the real ballet shoes) pumps are in stores! - I was actually debating buying a real pair of ballet shoes to wear, but was told they wouldn't last too long outside! lol. So thankfully now Primark have produced a pair, which I had to have! - as well as these I got one of their Cath Kidston knock offs that I mentioned previously. As well as a denim shirt, and to go with the ballet pumps a tutu skirt - in grey because they ran out of the pink :( But I am wearing it today and loving it, it also got many compliments.
About Me
- Lydia_Rose
- Hi, thank you for checking out my blog, on here I post my own photos and write about trends I am observing within VM, also anything that interests me and most recently adding photos of things I buy. I am a recent graduate having studied Fashion Marketing and Communication at Nottingham Trent University and work as a visual merchandising manager...Please if you wish feel free to follow my blog or contact me.
Friday, 12 March 2010
Recent Purchases
This week once again I could not resist making some purchases, however I did keep it cheap and to Primark - so therefore I think I am only half in the wrong...? Anyway, finally after waiting since christmas pink (like the real ballet shoes) pumps are in stores! - I was actually debating buying a real pair of ballet shoes to wear, but was told they wouldn't last too long outside! lol. So thankfully now Primark have produced a pair, which I had to have! - as well as these I got one of their Cath Kidston knock offs that I mentioned previously. As well as a denim shirt, and to go with the ballet pumps a tutu skirt - in grey because they ran out of the pink :( But I am wearing it today and loving it, it also got many compliments.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment