*Oh as well apologies for the poor quality photos - I took them late at night in my room when there was no natural light - they have all come out rose tinted!
About Me
- Lydia_Rose
- Hi, thank you for checking out my blog, on here I post my own photos and write about trends I am observing within VM, also anything that interests me and most recently adding photos of things I buy. I am a recent graduate having studied Fashion Marketing and Communication at Nottingham Trent University and work as a visual merchandising manager...Please if you wish feel free to follow my blog or contact me.
Tuesday, 19 October 2010
Recent Purchases
I can't believe how long its been since I last updated you on my latest buys! Now I have started working full time I keep buying things, even though havent got my first pay cheque yet! - Not wise, but it makes for a more interesting blog post! hehe. Purchases have included: brown leather loafers from Topshop, animal print tapered trousers from Topshop again, a grey wool hat from New Look (absolutely love it!), grey chunky wool scarf and purple leather gloves from M&S. As well the most comfortabe wedge shoes from New Look, an Abercrombie & Fitch hoodie to keep me warm over the winter and a gorgeous stripe top from Next - a Stella McCartney knock off. Which will be ideal for when I start my placement there next week, eek! Watch this space for my Stella McCartney placement diary entries.
*Oh as well apologies for the poor quality photos - I took them late at night in my room when there was no natural light - they have all come out rose tinted!





*Oh as well apologies for the poor quality photos - I took them late at night in my room when there was no natural light - they have all come out rose tinted!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment