Over the Christmas period I was back working in Hoopers, so spent most of my days in Tunbridge Wells. With an array of store types I was able to get a good variety of photos. Have a gander below:
Firstly Noa Noa - a beautiful store that reminds me of Jigsaw, there visual merchandising is always eye-catching to me. The shadowy hues always make me think if old photographs.

Cath Kidston....again. This time I got some sneaky pics of inside the store.

I loved how they painted inside these crates to give some colour to the display, and the artificial roses against the rose print was a nice touch.

This pink mirror is gorgeous, with the fireplace and seat it gives a homely atmosphere to the store.

I liked the use of maks on the manneuins in this boutique's window, we have seen masks just about everywhere else that it was soon their time to appear in windows.

Joules once again didn't disappoint with this massive book, a family album in their window. A clever alternative way to display graphics in a window.

Mark Maynard, an adorable store with all items shabby chic, had these beautiful parcels in their window. I liked the text on the ribbon, I thought this was an interesting detail.

A childs store had a castle made of cardboard, a popular medium currently.

Hobbs sale window display.

The New Topshop!! - its about time Topshop expanded in Tunbridge Wells.

I liked these enlarged images framed in gold picture frames at White Stuff.
All my own photos
No comments:
Post a Comment