About Me

My photo
Hi, thank you for checking out my blog, on here I post my own photos and write about trends I am observing within VM, also anything that interests me and most recently adding photos of things I buy. I am a recent graduate having studied Fashion Marketing and Communication at Nottingham Trent University and work as a visual merchandising manager...Please if you wish feel free to follow my blog or contact me.

Wednesday, 6 January 2010

Alice in Wonderland

This is the wonderful Alice in Wonderland themed window at Hoopers, which unfortunately because I was at uni I couldn't help assemble, instead I sadly had to help take it all down over the christmas period. I luckily got some photos before it was deconstructed. I think the display team did a tremendous job, and I believe it to be one of their best windows so far. Collaborating with the National Ballet they used their costumes and some of their props in the window.

This display has heightened my excitement for the anticapted Tim Burton film, Alice, based on the story of Alice and Wonderland. Lets hope the next Hoopers window can maintain this standard, I am very excited for next years christmas window wonder.

All own photos

No comments:

Post a Comment