About Me

My photo
Hi, thank you for checking out my blog, on here I post my own photos and write about trends I am observing within VM, also anything that interests me and most recently adding photos of things I buy. I am a recent graduate having studied Fashion Marketing and Communication at Nottingham Trent University and work as a visual merchandising manager...Please if you wish feel free to follow my blog or contact me.

Friday, 8 January 2010

Emma Watson for Burberry

The new Burberry ad campaign pictures are here, with Emma Watson working some of the new 2010 Burberry spring collection, alongside her own brother. Taking on a cleaner, brighter and more sophisticated theme for the images. A change from the outdoor street and railings background of the winter images, Spring 2010 sees the campaign images based with a intricate and decadent panel backdrop. It reminds me of decor I saw in Paris, giving a sense of luxury, elegance and sophistication to the brand's products. Just gorgeous!

No comments:

Post a Comment