About Me

My photo
Hi, thank you for checking out my blog, on here I post my own photos and write about trends I am observing within VM, also anything that interests me and most recently adding photos of things I buy. I am a recent graduate having studied Fashion Marketing and Communication at Nottingham Trent University and work as a visual merchandising manager...Please if you wish feel free to follow my blog or contact me.

Monday, 25 January 2010

Split Pea Vintage: Spring 2010 Lookbook


Some gorgeous images here from Split Pea Vintage's new season lookbook. With vintage floral dresses paired with black knee high socks and updated with mickey mouse ears and sheer fabric (one of the biggest trends for this summer). Split Pea Vintage specialises in high quality vintage clothing. Their one of a kind treasures are all carefully handpicked, with quality and uniqueness in mind, thus making it impossible to find their clothes elsewhere. Check them out...

No comments:

Post a Comment