Its been a while since I have made any fashion purchases, I decided to wait upon the arrival of my christmas money to treat myself. Having taken on a new ethos of buying quality over quantity I have this time invested in useful, classic, seasonless pieces to keep me going. Both from Joules, my first purchase was their lovely new (full-priced, no sale bargains for me!) fitted tweed jacket; a mix of grey, pinks and blues with a delightful pattern lining with a pheasant motif. I found it just irrestisable and I have been wanting a tweed jacket for some time, I am glad I waited and chose to invest in quality. Already it has been admired. Secondly I purchased a pink cable knit jumper, during this horrible cold period I made the choice that I need another warm jumper - something I am lacking. This I luckily found online discounted on a random site, not in my size, but I figured I would get it a little bigger - a nice big jumper to wrap up in is just what you need in winter.

Both items are from Joules - both current season

No comments:
Post a Comment