Just as I fell for Jigsaw so too have I fallen for the Noa Noa brand; targeting a similar consumer they too use quirky visual merchandising like Jigsaw. After stumbling into my local store in Tunbridge Wells, Kent and having a look through their merchandise and Lookbook last summer; since then I have kept a close eye on them. I just adore the images from their website, take a look:
About Me
- Lydia_Rose
- Hi, thank you for checking out my blog, on here I post my own photos and write about trends I am observing within VM, also anything that interests me and most recently adding photos of things I buy. I am a recent graduate having studied Fashion Marketing and Communication at Nottingham Trent University and work as a visual merchandising manager...Please if you wish feel free to follow my blog or contact me.
Friday, 27 February 2009
Noa Noa
Just as I fell for Jigsaw so too have I fallen for the Noa Noa brand; targeting a similar consumer they too use quirky visual merchandising like Jigsaw. After stumbling into my local store in Tunbridge Wells, Kent and having a look through their merchandise and Lookbook last summer; since then I have kept a close eye on them. I just adore the images from their website, take a look:
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment