About Me

My photo
Hi, thank you for checking out my blog, on here I post my own photos and write about trends I am observing within VM, also anything that interests me and most recently adding photos of things I buy. I am a recent graduate having studied Fashion Marketing and Communication at Nottingham Trent University and work as a visual merchandising manager...Please if you wish feel free to follow my blog or contact me.

Saturday, 28 February 2009

Bold and Brazen Prints


Check out these printed dresses I found on Times Online [Left: Blue, pink and black graffitti print silk dress £1,775 John Richmond. Right: Green and yellow photographic butterfly print on silk jersey and satin dress, £570, Moschino Cheap and Chic]. These dresses are beautiful and tie in some key trends of the season. Butterflies are a key motif as seen on the Spring/Summer 09 collections from Collette Dinnigan, Diane von Furstenberg and Badgley Mischka. As well as the acid yellow colour which was seen all over the catwalks and is set to stay around for next summer. Also as I found from my Paris trip [see details under 'Picturesque Paris'] graffitti is a big up-coming trend.

No comments:

Post a Comment