About Me

My photo
Hi, thank you for checking out my blog, on here I post my own photos and write about trends I am observing within VM, also anything that interests me and most recently adding photos of things I buy. I am a recent graduate having studied Fashion Marketing and Communication at Nottingham Trent University and work as a visual merchandising manager...Please if you wish feel free to follow my blog or contact me.

Sunday, 12 December 2010

Stella McCartney: Week Five

This week I was based back at the head office of Stella McCartney, and was set a very fun task! In the stores Stella McCartney likes to have flowers arranged in clear vintage cut glass vases, and my task was to find more of these vases. They were required for the Las Vegas store, and as the brand expands for future stores.

I therefore firstly hunted down vases online, and found a great bundle for sale on ebay. As well, as it was a Friday and all the markets were out on Portabello road, I was sent out to trawl through the markets and find more vases. This I thoroughly enjoyed as I am huge admirer of antiques and markets, and finding the vases one by one was very satisfying. And in true Apprentice style I haggled and got the best deals possible, and impressively came back with 10 vases and over half my budget!

When I returned to the office, I packaged up the vases I got from the market, which were then prepared to be sent to Las Vegas. And I finished the day by do some research. Another insightful week with Stella McCartney....

No comments:

Post a Comment