About Me
- Lydia_Rose
- Hi, thank you for checking out my blog, on here I post my own photos and write about trends I am observing within VM, also anything that interests me and most recently adding photos of things I buy. I am a recent graduate having studied Fashion Marketing and Communication at Nottingham Trent University and work as a visual merchandising manager...Please if you wish feel free to follow my blog or contact me.
Sunday, 26 December 2010
Christmas Gifts
This Christmas Santa was very kind to me, and I got spoilt! As well as a little spending money for the sales, I also got some beautiful gifts, such as some more rose pictures for my room, an adorable owl necklace, a dear box with a bird on, the Alice in Wonderland DVD, as well as the usual diary, calendar, gloves and bath products etc. I hope you all got equally treated and spoilt!



Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment