Last week I was back at Burberry for a couple days, working on their mens section of the showroom at their headoffice. It was great being back, and though it had been a month since my first visit, being back it felt no time had pasted at all! Tasks included: dressing and re-arranging mannequins, merchandising their denim and check shirts, folding jumpers and shirts, arranging ties and putting key looks together.
On my second day I also got to work on the mens non-apparallel section, this consists of leather goods, bags and soft accessories. I was assigned fixtures to dress; and after two days of hard work we managed to get the mens section complete! All in time for Christmas.
Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to all!
About Me
- Lydia_Rose
- Hi, thank you for checking out my blog, on here I post my own photos and write about trends I am observing within VM, also anything that interests me and most recently adding photos of things I buy. I am a recent graduate having studied Fashion Marketing and Communication at Nottingham Trent University and work as a visual merchandising manager...Please if you wish feel free to follow my blog or contact me.
Sunday, 26 December 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment