About Me

My photo
Hi, thank you for checking out my blog, on here I post my own photos and write about trends I am observing within VM, also anything that interests me and most recently adding photos of things I buy. I am a recent graduate having studied Fashion Marketing and Communication at Nottingham Trent University and work as a visual merchandising manager...Please if you wish feel free to follow my blog or contact me.

Tuesday, 14 December 2010

Christmas Shop Watch: Tunbridge Wells

With Christmas looming it will not be long til the sales begin and we lose the beautiful Christmas windows in our highstreets - to be replaced with red sale signs! With this in mind I had a wander around Tunbridge Wells and had what could be my last chance to appreciate the Christmas windows in place. See some of the photos I have taken:

















Christmas trends this year appear to have been:
- a handmade aesthetic
- red and white colour scheme
- back to nature minimal look
- music note motif
- russian dolls
- twigs - twisted into hearts and other shapes
- hearts, letters, deer

No comments:

Post a Comment