All own photos
About Me
- Lydia_Rose
- Hi, thank you for checking out my blog, on here I post my own photos and write about trends I am observing within VM, also anything that interests me and most recently adding photos of things I buy. I am a recent graduate having studied Fashion Marketing and Communication at Nottingham Trent University and work as a visual merchandising manager...Please if you wish feel free to follow my blog or contact me.
Tuesday, 17 May 2011
Tunbridge Wells Window Watch
Hoopers have recently uped their game with their VM, and their latest main window display has to be one of my favourites - its a garden scene. With gorgeous flowers and scenery and garden tools and furniture as props against the fashionable mannequins. Garden scenes and picnics seem to be a big trend in VM as it draws closer to the summer. Birds as well seem to still be going strong as a vm prop as they have for the past few years, as can be seen at Hoopers and Caroline Charles.





















All own photos
All own photos
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Dear Lydia.
ReplyDeleteFirsty,I have to compliment you on your blog I think its fab :) Similar to yourself, I am a recent Graduate.I graduated in Fine Art last year and I have a very strong creative flair with a strong passion for Art and Fashion. I am currently working as a Visual Merchandiser in a department store within the North West, however I really want to progess as a VM within fashion retail. As I noticed your current role is as a VM manager, I thought Id contact you and ask you if there is any useful advice professional you could give me. I am so passionate and really want to get myself out there and develop. I had to send you a comment as I couldnt find your email on here. I hope that is ok. I would be delighted to hear from you. Kind Regards, Sarah.