About Me

My photo
Hi, thank you for checking out my blog, on here I post my own photos and write about trends I am observing within VM, also anything that interests me and most recently adding photos of things I buy. I am a recent graduate having studied Fashion Marketing and Communication at Nottingham Trent University and work as a visual merchandising manager...Please if you wish feel free to follow my blog or contact me.

Thursday, 12 May 2011

London Shop Watch

Working in the Mayfair area now, each morning I make sure to pass and take in inspiration constantly from the shop windows in the area. Just off Regents street it is where the luxurious brands are located, and numerous product types from designer fashions to the finest jewellery. A number of trends I have been spotting these past few months are still influencing current windows such as: fruits, mirrors, architectural shapes, balloons, flowers, travelling and luggage cases. As for Mulberry in celebration of their 40th Anniversary their window comprises of various components from past window schemes. Excuses the very reflective photos - its been lovely and sunny in London these past few days!








YSL, Gucci, Etro





Chanel, Maxmara, Prada





Bally, Stella McCartney, Miu Miu





Mulberry





Buberry, Ralph Lauren, D&G





Ralph Lauren





All own photos

No comments:

Post a Comment