All own photos
About Me
- Lydia_Rose
- Hi, thank you for checking out my blog, on here I post my own photos and write about trends I am observing within VM, also anything that interests me and most recently adding photos of things I buy. I am a recent graduate having studied Fashion Marketing and Communication at Nottingham Trent University and work as a visual merchandising manager...Please if you wish feel free to follow my blog or contact me.
Saturday, 19 February 2011
Tunbridge Wells Brights
Windows are bursting with colour for the spring, from brights to nostalgic psycadelic hues of the seventies. Hoopers in Tunbridge Wells is an excellent current example. The large window is divided into sections according to colour, and the hexagonal shapes give a retro touch to the window. I am in love with the blue mulberry bayswater and cream Alexa bag! Another brand working the colour trend in Tunbridge Wells is Burton - again using colour to make divisions.



















All own photos
All own photos
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment