About Me

My photo
Hi, thank you for checking out my blog, on here I post my own photos and write about trends I am observing within VM, also anything that interests me and most recently adding photos of things I buy. I am a recent graduate having studied Fashion Marketing and Communication at Nottingham Trent University and work as a visual merchandising manager...Please if you wish feel free to follow my blog or contact me.

Tuesday, 15 February 2011

London Shop Watch: Blooming Beautiful Windows

This week I have been back in London and I dedicated a morning to walking along Regent, Carnaby and Oxford street to check out the new spring window; and some strong VM trends are emerging. The biggest being floral inspired, from floral prints, framed flower paintings to artifical flowers - whether they appear to be growing from the mannequins head or the window floor! Just check out these windows, including Stella McCartney, Jigsaw, Mulberry, Topshop, French Connection and Urban Outfitters.













All own photos

No comments:

Post a Comment