All own photos
About Me
- Lydia_Rose
- Hi, thank you for checking out my blog, on here I post my own photos and write about trends I am observing within VM, also anything that interests me and most recently adding photos of things I buy. I am a recent graduate having studied Fashion Marketing and Communication at Nottingham Trent University and work as a visual merchandising manager...Please if you wish feel free to follow my blog or contact me.
Tuesday, 15 February 2011
London Shop Watch: Weather Woes
Weather elements are another vm trend of the moment, as well I have noticed them used in current designs and motifs. Remember Burberry's mens AW11 show and the rain showers? As well see the current Aquascutum window with glass rain droplets, and French Connection have a moving cloud in theirs. Raincoats and outerwear are taking feature in windows with early spring showers falling outside.




All own photos
All own photos
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment