Day two at Julien Macdonald head quarters and it was very quiet, a few of the girls were out sorting the warehouse, whilst I set up post in the office with another intern. I worked with one of the designers/fitters and organised his very out dated file! And the rest of the day I was thinking about and researching the 'Julien Macdonald woman' - not as easy as it sounds! However I am pleased with my findings and have created my vision of who I believe their model girl/consumer to be. I am just waiting to show them my work.
A delivery arrived today - box upon box of magazines, and the other intern and I had to get them downstairs to the storage room! I could barely lift them, so had to drag them down the stairs, then after having got 3 down there, the receptionist informed us of the lift! haha - great timing!
Outfit for day two - I kept it safe with a simple blue and white polka dot sleeveless dress, for another hot day. Paired with black patent pumps and a matching blue flower for my hair - I felt a bit like Alice! I also used the same bag from day one....I am feeling a bit more daring for my fashion choices next week....
About Me
- Lydia_Rose
- Hi, thank you for checking out my blog, on here I post my own photos and write about trends I am observing within VM, also anything that interests me and most recently adding photos of things I buy. I am a recent graduate having studied Fashion Marketing and Communication at Nottingham Trent University and work as a visual merchandising manager...Please if you wish feel free to follow my blog or contact me.
Saturday, 3 July 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment