About Me

My photo
Hi, thank you for checking out my blog, on here I post my own photos and write about trends I am observing within VM, also anything that interests me and most recently adding photos of things I buy. I am a recent graduate having studied Fashion Marketing and Communication at Nottingham Trent University and work as a visual merchandising manager...Please if you wish feel free to follow my blog or contact me.

Tuesday, 1 June 2010

Chanel A/W 2010

Lagerfeld once again put on a captivating show for his Fall collection, using icebergs to set the winter scene. The collection involved more fur than I have ever seen in a collection! The twist though? - it wasn't real. Models took the resemblence of yetis at the start, however as the show progressed there were some very wearable pieces in the collection. I particularly love the tweed jackets with fur at the bottom, and the fur chanel handbags! Fur shall make another big appearance this winter, I need to get some in my winter wardrobe!









No comments:

Post a Comment