About Me

My photo
Hi, thank you for checking out my blog, on here I post my own photos and write about trends I am observing within VM, also anything that interests me and most recently adding photos of things I buy. I am a recent graduate having studied Fashion Marketing and Communication at Nottingham Trent University and work as a visual merchandising manager...Please if you wish feel free to follow my blog or contact me.

Thursday, 3 June 2010

Anna Sui A/W 2010

Anna Sui has to be one of my favourite designers, the mood of her latest collection was vintage bordering on antique, the overall impression was curiously un-retro. The embroidery, bell-shape sleeves, colours and layering even though clashed together...worked. The touch of sophisticated fur and jewellery made the look chic and not too gypsy! Certainly her collection will influence my winter look.









No comments:

Post a Comment