About Me

My photo
Hi, thank you for checking out my blog, on here I post my own photos and write about trends I am observing within VM, also anything that interests me and most recently adding photos of things I buy. I am a recent graduate having studied Fashion Marketing and Communication at Nottingham Trent University and work as a visual merchandising manager...Please if you wish feel free to follow my blog or contact me.

Friday, 23 April 2010

Farm Fresh Fashion

Angela Lindvall in Elle US: May 2010 works the denim and farm trend. Backdrops include - haystacks, wooden fences, barns and a lake. These images are beautiful, especially the one of her in black and white with the chicken. Makes me miss my home in the country!






1 comment:

  1. Hi, We love you blog and want to invite you to an exclusively fashion event, could you provide us with an email address that we could forward you an invitation to??
    Thanks, contact us at emptyspacpr@live.co.uk

    ReplyDelete