About Me
- Lydia_Rose
- Hi, thank you for checking out my blog, on here I post my own photos and write about trends I am observing within VM, also anything that interests me and most recently adding photos of things I buy. I am a recent graduate having studied Fashion Marketing and Communication at Nottingham Trent University and work as a visual merchandising manager...Please if you wish feel free to follow my blog or contact me.
Saturday, 13 August 2011
Thrift Finds
Now usually I have no success when I go to TKMaxx, but my luck changed when I took a visit recently to the Brighton branch. I was on the hunt for some knitwear and came across a gorgeous blue Ralph Lauren jumper and a green Pringle of Scotland cable knit v-neck jumper. Both at bargain prices, the Ralph Lauren jumper originally £145 from last season was reduced to £39.99! I also found an amazing Michael Kors leather jacket - but thankfully for my bank balance it was not in my size.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment