About Me

My photo
Hi, thank you for checking out my blog, on here I post my own photos and write about trends I am observing within VM, also anything that interests me and most recently adding photos of things I buy. I am a recent graduate having studied Fashion Marketing and Communication at Nottingham Trent University and work as a visual merchandising manager...Please if you wish feel free to follow my blog or contact me.

Thursday, 11 August 2011

Calling Sarah Briscoe!

Hi Sarah,

Thank you for your lovely comment, I am sorry I have only just noticed it! I would be happy to give you some advice and tell you a bit more about my career path if you wish, just give me your email address and I shall be in touch. I am embarrassed to admit I cannot work out how to post a comment on my own blog! So have had to make a post to you!

Many thanks again for your kind words, and glad you enjoy the blog! Apologies I have not been writing so much lately :S shall be working on that!

And to anyone else wishing to contact me my email address is: lrmedcraft@hotmail.co.uk - please do not hesitate to get in touch with me if you wish.

Lydia x

No comments:

Post a Comment