About Me

My photo
Hi, thank you for checking out my blog, on here I post my own photos and write about trends I am observing within VM, also anything that interests me and most recently adding photos of things I buy. I am a recent graduate having studied Fashion Marketing and Communication at Nottingham Trent University and work as a visual merchandising manager...Please if you wish feel free to follow my blog or contact me.

Friday, 18 March 2011

London Window Watch

I have been back on Regents street checking out the new season's windows - and it seems the trends for: flowers, colour, nautical props and artistic equipment are still going strong. Gant as well has taken on the 70's retro scene in their window, whilst Gucci has a travel and postcard influenced window. Miu Miu and Hermes have both used graphic and colourful shapes, creating displays that you can't miss! And speaking of vibrant and bright windows, check out Zara!

As well swings seem a popular choice of prop, as seen at Chanel and Selfridges - along with logs and rope. Another inspiring installment...
































All own photos

No comments:

Post a Comment