About Me
- Lydia_Rose
- Hi, thank you for checking out my blog, on here I post my own photos and write about trends I am observing within VM, also anything that interests me and most recently adding photos of things I buy. I am a recent graduate having studied Fashion Marketing and Communication at Nottingham Trent University and work as a visual merchandising manager...Please if you wish feel free to follow my blog or contact me.
Sunday, 20 March 2011
Latest Thrift Finds
I have once again been checking out my local antique and charity shops and come across some great finds! I have added to my framed bird picture collection with a couple more I found at my local charity shop, I bought some cute vintage handbags - a Clarks small square black handbag (£3) and another which is vintage Carvella (£2). I am pleased with the adorable gold clock (£2.50), but my favourite recent find is the vintage Jaeger jacket - a bargain from a charity shop in Tunbridge Wells. Iam in love with the pattern and colours, very fitting for the current 70s trend!










Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment