About Me

My photo
Hi, thank you for checking out my blog, on here I post my own photos and write about trends I am observing within VM, also anything that interests me and most recently adding photos of things I buy. I am a recent graduate having studied Fashion Marketing and Communication at Nottingham Trent University and work as a visual merchandising manager...Please if you wish feel free to follow my blog or contact me.

Wednesday, 4 March 2009

Fisherman Fashion


As obsurd as it may sound, Fishermen are becoming the new fashion influencers - don't believe me? Check out Prada's waders from Milan Fashion Week. Team with a checked shirt and an anorak and you've got the look! Only time will tell how succesful this trend is going to be, but you got to hand it to Prada she's brave. Lets see how many people she can reel in with these boots hooked at the end of her line.

No comments:

Post a Comment